District Real Estate(™) is pleased to announce the completion of sales of the eight units at 2618 University Place NW. Even with a global pandemic and one of the craziest presidential election cycles, we were able to achieve an average price of over $651 per square foot in Columbia Heights.
Our sister company, OFFMARKETDC sourced and sold the existing single-family home to our Development Partner. District Real consulted with them from acquisition, marketing to disposition.
District Real provided support in all areas of the process, including:
- Photography plus 3D matterport virtual tour and Video Tours
- Yard signs for the neighborhood
- Direct marketing mailings
- Website and videos showing progress and features of the project www.UniversityPlaceCondos.com
- Social media communication such as Twitter and Facebook posts to create buzz https://twitter.com/luxuryDC
- Monitoring competition, constantly calibrating our combined multimedia attack
- Worked closely with the title company to insure smooth settlement
Partnering with real estate developers is at the core of our business model. Our Chief Real Estate Advisor, Kenneth Rub and Broker Fritz Hubig, along with our core architectural and marketing and support staff, provide end-to-end services from acquisition to sales.
We sit in on the initial architectural meetings and give input because we know the DC market well. It’s important for us to make sure we have success and repeat clients.
Developers interested in acquisitions via our District Real Estate’s™ off-market buying programs, OFFMARKETDC, and DistrictDirect(™) can reach us via District Real Estate’s website or at email@example.com.